Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Bloghood

Finally...

Until now (that I established a blog of my own), I have always thought that blogs were, erm, phony. Why? Oh well. Maybe, it was just a defense mechanism of mine since I did not have one of my own before.

After being prodded by my webby (what a word! =p) friends since time immemorial to set up a blog of my own, I finally gave in. On second thought, I did not actually gave in to them. There was another reason why I eventually decided to get a hit with this blog thingies. It was Nate. Dear, I'm talking as if we are as close as GMA is to bringing our country to the grave. Haha =p. Moving on, Nate happens to own a blog that I accidentally crossed while I was searching for the real reason why Mabini had a limp (Prof. Karganilla gave that to us as a bonus assignment for Histo I). I ran a lookup in Google, and his blog showed up as one of the very few search results. Thanks to him (and his Ma'am Habana's anecdote which he chronicled), I then got a hint for the answer to my assignment. I was really amazed that he had stuff like those in his blog so I decided to read his other posts, and they were oh-so-good. Haha. I noticed how he really put his heart into his writings, and how he really loved writing. With his amazing posts, I was inspired to also share my random and nonrandom thoughts (and pictures, being the conceited that I am) with all the people who would bother to take a look at them. Haha. Boom, that was it.

A start.

Share: Do you have a map? I got lost in your eyes kasi eh.. (This pick up line shows promise! Haha! =p)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home