Monday, October 23, 2006

Six Days to Go

*My brother has an intermittent fever. It started last Friday when he came home from his field trip. His highest temp was 39.9 degrees Celsius. Yesternight, we rushed him to the hospital and had him seen by a doctor. They did a platelet count, CBC (complete blood count) and routine urinalysis. After waiting for two hours, the lab results demonstrated that what he has is a plain fever. His platelet count that time was 208 x 10^9 /L (low but still in the normal range of 150-300 x 10^9 /L). He was prescribed no more that paracetamol, which he was actually taking already since his fever started. Earlier today, Mommy brought him again to the hospital for his condition to be followed up. With the second blood test, it was shown that he now has a lower platelet count of 186 x 10^9 /L. Aww. Let's pray that he has no dengue after all, and that he recovers as soon as possible. We have to monitor him 24/7.

*I already posted the pix I took during the ADPCN National Convention. Just scroll down and look for the post 'Toxic-Toxican'. =p

*Already finished the lineup of songs for my 18 Roses. Wait. Haven't really. Daddy is not a fan of I Need You by Leanne Rimes so I gotta look for another song that his generation knows well (peace, Daddy!). =p I ended up with Now and Forever by Richard Marx.

*I just realized Bagsakan by Parokya is fun. Daddy requested me to download it. Hm. Dad's choice of songs sure makes me befuddled. =p

*Jantoi and his gang already uploaded their award-winning Parasitology 10 case presentation. Check it out!



*I'm thinking of designing blogskins. Hm. =p

*My head is aching now. Damn. =c

*I feel so restless, but I do not want to do the things I am SUPPOSED to do. Hai.

Postscriptum: I am missing you beyond human measure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home