Sunday, February 26, 2006

When the Going Gets Tough

The thing I hate most about blogs is that when they do not get updated at least for a week. Abandoned. Neglected. Ignored. Missed. Unattended. Using our own language, tigang.

Argh. Look who's talking? I hate myself.

***

Grabe yung Ultra Stampede and Leyte Landslide. =c Sulat ako tungkol dito next time.

***

It has already been eons since I last posted in this dear blog of mine. Many events have already transpired that I haven't shared with you. Some of which include:

*My Yahoomail inbox was flooded with the "Ummm.. To my Batchmates.." (a.k.a. umtb) thread. It is to my relief that the thread has been cut. For now. But not for long (I guess). And this is bad.

*Eve is eighteen! She already had her debut last February 5, Sunday. It was a denim party. I/We took a lot of conceited pictures there. Ang saya, sobra. Syempre, as usual, we (sisterhood plus circle) were requested (required, actually) to show a mini-presentation. And, as usual uli, hindi kami prepared. Result: (1) Operatic version ng Bulaklak (Yes, ung sa Viva Hot Babes) complete with actions and last-syllable halinghing; and (2) Matinong version ng Torete undoing ng ka-phonihan na pinamalas namin nung kinanta namin yung Bulaklak). Buti na lang nagustahan ni Eve (hindi naman siguro nagsisinungaling si Eve nung sinabi niyang na-appreciate niya yung ginawa namin no matter how barag it was). Pag nakita ko yung video coverage nung presentation naming yun, tatawa na lang ako ng malakas. Parang ganto: Hahaha. Pasensya na kund di niyo marinig. Pag nagkita tayo, ipaparinig ko sa inyo yung tawang gagawin ko. =p Moving on. When the dance floor was opened, kanta na lang kami ng kanta. O sige na nga, medyo sumasayaw na rin kami. Hehe. Masyado kasing ang sarap panoorin sumayaw ng mga Indayog people. Hehe. =p

*Type O ako. I still remember the time during our N1 last sem na pinagalitan ako ni Prof. Recio dahil hindi ko alam yung blood type ko. Sabi ni Eian, ang poor soul daw ng Type O kasi ang daming may ganun. Tipo bang 'Dugo ng Masa' kaya nawawala na ang 'specialness' ng dugong O. Pero diba, type O is the universal donor. It is good to be of service. Alamin niyo na rin mga blood type niyo habang hindi pa huli ang lahat (halaaa). =p

*I just realized na may mga taong cute lang pag nagsasayaw. See leaflets and flyers for details. Period.

*Tests. Puro na lang tests. Wala bang kangkong? Ang incoherent na nito. =c Actually, that was the main reason why I haven't updated my online self lately. Tapos ang dami pang papers na pinapapasa. Papel. Papel. Puro na lang papel! Sana naman maayos yung grades na makuha namin. Please include us in your prayers. Thank you.

*Our last Histo I class (that is, February 22, 2006) was so remarkable. Comfort women related their experiences to us. Surprising. Painful. Real. Gonna write an expose about this soon.

*Ang soft (ng buhok ni Eve). Ang dulas (ng buhok ni Eve). Parang nagpasalon (si Eve). Hehe. =p Nagpa-salon nga! Wait, technically, hindi siya nagpasalon kasi home service ang pagpaparebond niya. Hidden message: Nagpa-rebond si Eve lately. Toink. Ipagbunyi ang buhok ni Eve. Hooray!

*Brokeback Mountain is such a good movie. It deviates from our comtemporary films. Watch it. Uncut. Now.

I already forgot about the other stuff I thought of telling you. How sad.

I hope that I would not be undergoing a period of dormancy again. But when the going gets tough, I got no other choice. I gotta get going (This statement is made under the assumption: I. Am. Tough.)

Share: I wish I knew how to quit you.
-Jack in Brokeback Mountain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home